The U.S Department of the Homeland Security requires the Visa Waiver Program travelers to enjoy the approval from Electronic System for Travel Authorization or ESTA. The US ESTA is more of a visa that doesn’t have any stamp and label in the passport. Before departing to your destination country, you can apply for the ESTA Visa just before 72 hours of your journey.
An ESTA Visa is valid for two long years, and you can enjoy endless numbers of a visit to the US until your passport gets expired. Apply for ESTA Visa with valid documentation and procedure to enjoy multiple entries to the beautiful country U.S. This system was implemented in the U.S to stop and restrict terrorism another fraudulent activities. The individuals from 38 other countries can apply for USA ESTA visa.
Important Factors Which Are Associated With ESTA Visa
As it is valid for two years, you don’t have to go through any new applications when entering to the U.S. The applicants who are from Visa Waiver or VM countries can make the application within 10 minutes through online platforms reliably and conveniently. The applicants need to provide a hefty amount of documentation like Visa procedures which are stored as proof.
The eligible applicants can save a huge amount of money as well as time, and you can prepare for your trip meanwhile. You don’t have to make and arrange for additional preparations, and by simply applying online you can get all the notifications related to your USA ESTA visa. As you know that ESTA is not classified as a visa and the travelers, visitors who have a valid visa don’t require applying for ESTA visa.
Approved ESTA Visa is:
- Valid for two years or valid till your passport expires.
- Valid for multiple entries to US country.
- ESTA allows you to board a carrier to the country under the rule of VWP or Visa Waiver Program.
- There are total 38 Visa Waiver countries, and if you fall under any of the countries, you can enjoy a trip to the U.S without applying for Visa.
Certain things don’t allow you to do with such program which is as follows:
- You can’t become a part or full-time student in the U.S.
- You don’t have any access to perform and get paid for any work.
- You can’t work in journalism or press.
- It doesn’t allow you to indulge in any employment.
- You can’t have permanent residence in the U.S.
You need an e-passport or other documentation to apply for USA ESTA visa. The electronic program helps to detect your identity in a faster and convenient way. Make sure you apply for an e-passport because it is different than the normal passport. Your e-passport must have your digital photo and readable machine code. Once you are done with your e-passport, you have full access to apply for an ESTA visa. You can check the availability of whether you can travel under the Visa Waiver or not in the online platform.…