For quite some time, people all over the word dub Canada as one of the most livable countries on earth. Canada is the top pick for immigrants looking for a spot to roost and set up a second home. Let’s tackle this article to look deeper into why Canada is the easy choice for folks around the world.
- Canada’s economy is very productive. It offers a multitude of benefits for individuals in terms of high quality of life and generous job opportunities with the possibilities of growth. They offer options for people to develop new skills and start afresh. They also offer training to improve their old skills to secure a new and better-paying job.
- Canada offers great medical benefits and education. Residents, even the candidates for residency, need not worry about the medical expenses and loans for schooling, as the facilities provided by the government are flawless.
- Canada has low crime rates. It is a safe and protected country, and the facilities are impeccable with modernized infrastructure.
- Canada is very rich in natural resources. As the second-largest country in the world, its natural resources are abundant.
- Canada has tolerant immigration laws. There are no specific prerequisites in Citizenship and Immigration in Canada. The immigration procedure is not as complicated as compared to other countries. These institutions, such as ETA Canada, make sure that the “candidate” does not encounter major problems in their immigration proceedings.
- Canada has child tax benefits. Canada grants funds for every citizen to raise their child until they reach a mature age.
- Canada is a member of the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement), which means every citizen (or even a candidate) can work, or put up a business in the USA or Mexico. All you need is a TN Visa.
- Canada’s government has established institutions and support facilities to assist migrants in helping them settle as Permanent Residents. It gives them the help they need at the right time to help make the stay comfortable and secure. Within two years of living in Canada, a candidate who is a Permanent Resident can become a citizen.